I’ve always had this desire to understand and help people in some shape, fashion or form and following a brief detour in Law, decided to start my career in Human Resource Management.
I realised after some time that the aspect of my job I found the most rewarding was listening to work colleagues and facilitating resolutions to their work problems which often stemmed from personal issues. This was the spark that ignited my training in counselling.
My experience to date has been offering one-to-one counselling in various agencies and organisations since 2011.
Over and above my training and experience I’m warm, down to earth, collaborative, and professional at all times.
- BA in Law and Languages - University of the West of England, 1995
- MA in Human Resource Management - Metropolitan University, 2000
- Certificate in Counselling Skills - CONEL College, 2010
- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling - Metanoia Institute, 2014
- Transcultural Therapy - Metanoia Institute, 2012
- Pluralistic Theory - Metanoia Institute, 2012
- Competency in using Psychological Tests -
Metanoia’s Counselling and Psychotherapy Service, 2012
- Domestic Violence Induction Training - Woman’s Trust, 2012
- Inaugural Conference for Counselling for Depression - Metanoia Institute, 2013
- Affective Neuroscience and Attachment Theory - Metanoia Institute, 2014
- Domestic Violence, Trauma and Person Centred/Humanistic Approaches -
Woman’s Trust 2014